Oct 22, 2010

Katt Stacks Regrets Exposing Soulja Boy

Hip-Hop groupie Katt Stacks may not have any regrets for exposing her numerous conquests, but she does feel bad about calling out Soulja Boy and accusing the Atlanta rapper of using cocaine. In a new interview with Vibe magazine, Katt discusses a variety of subjects, from her pimp, to her drinking habits, as well as her time as a real prostitute earning thousands. But when the subject of Soulja Boy came up, Katt Stacks revealed that she apologized to the rapper. "I don’t regret any of the things I’ve done to the people I exposed… except for Soulja Boy," Katt Stacks stated. "We were actually good friends and we just had one misunderstanding and lack of communication that day when I put the video out. I did it out of being angry that day instead of thinking of what we had in the past. I apologized to him and we’re friends now, we squashed beef. It’s not the same relationship as before, but we’re still cool."

No comments:

Post a Comment