Nov 17, 2010

Akon Gives Justin Bieber Tips On How To Hook Up With Girls

Akon has claimed that he gives Justin Bieber tips on how to hook up with women in their new collaboration.

The 'Angel' singer, has revealed that the 16-year-old will be appearing on his new album.

In an interview with OK magazine, Akon spoke about Justin Bieber, he said: "Yeah, that's my little man. I actually just did a record with him on his next album."

He also added: "I'm giving him pointers on how to pull all the women... You have to just hear the song. You'll love it!"

Akon also hopes to work with U2 in the future and he joked he'll kidnap Bono to get the opportunity.

He said: "U2 is the only one I haven't collaborated with. That's my next goal. I will kidnap Bono. Trust me! I will hold him hostage for his vocals."

No comments:

Post a Comment