Nov 15, 2010

Snoop Dogg Gets High with Wiz Khalifa on New Album

Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg
Two of the most notorious smokers are about to take you higher. Snoop Dogg has recruited Wiz Khalifa for his new album.


The rappers have recorded a song together, appropriately titled “This Weed Is Mine.” The smokers’ anthem is scheduled to appear on Snoop’s 11th studio album Doggumentary Music, along with the Scoop Deville-produced lead single “New Year’s Eve.”

Other songs on the March 2011 release include “Rollin’ in My Malibu,” “Oh Boy,” and collaborations with Lil Jon and Swizz Beatz.

“I have been in the game for so long and still have the same passion I did when I first started,” the Doggfather previously said. “I want my fans to ride with me on this one and know that I am so focused on bringing good music to them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment