Jan 5, 2011

Rick Ross Announces Album Title: 'God Forgives, I Don't'


 Earlier yesterday (January 4th), Rick Ross called in to the Breakfast Club on Power 105 to debut and discuss his newest single featuring Drake titled "Made Men," among other things.

During the interview Ross, explained the background of his most recent song "Made Men," revealed the title to his upcoming album and discussed a few details regarding the signing of Meek Mill and Wale.

"I'm just getting right man," Rick Ross told the Breakfast Club. "We just released the new mixtape 'Ashes to Ashes' and one of the records on the mixtape was 'Made Men' featuring the homie Drake. I wanted to put some of the final touches on that and you know I wanted to give you the opportunity to bless the world with that," Ross told the morning show hosts.

Ross also made headlines with the recently reported signings of Wale and Meek Mill to the Maybach Music Group

"Actually I am in the studios now with Meek Mills and Wale, they in the lab right now," Ross explained. "Yea its looking real good, we putting everything together right now and we going to make the announcements very soon."

Finally Ricky Rozay broke down the title of his fifth studio album and the details regarding its progress.

"I'm about 50% into the album so far," Ross stated. "This is the first time I'm announcing this, but yea you know the name of my new album is God Forgives, I Don't," Ross revealed.

His most recent effort The Teflon Don has been certified Gold (500,000 sold) by the RIAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment