May 17, 2011

50 Cent's Down With Mob Wives; Offers Renee Boxing Lessons With Floyd





Rapper 50 Cent may have his own upcoming show on VH1, but the rapper also revealed he is a fan of one of the network's reality shows, "Mob Wives."

The show, which revolves around the lives of Karen Gravano, Drita D'avanzo, Carla Facciolo and Renee Graziano.

50 has taken a liking to Renee Graziano, the daughter of imprisoned Bonanno family member Anthony Graziano.

"I'm bugging, I really like this 'Mob Wives' show, Renee Graziano, she is crazy, I love her," 50 Cent tweeted earlier today.

50 offered to use his friendship with world champion boxer Floyd Mayweather to help Graziano out on the reality show, since Graziano has been in several altercations, including a physical one with Drita D'avanzo and Karen Gravano, the daughter of murderous Gambino family hit man, Sammy "The Bull" Gravano.

"I'm gonna have to let @FloydMayweather teach you how to fight. So you can known a couple b*tches out. Lol," 50 Cent tweeted.

In related news, 50 Cent said his new album is almost finished.

"I been working hard my album its almost done," 50 Cent tweeted. "I took my time now every body's gonna hear 2011 Get Rich or Die Trying. The meanest s**t."

No comments:

Post a Comment