May 12, 2011

Comedian Mike Epps Explodes On Process Server After Being Hit With Lawsuit Papers During Show



Even when being hit with legal papers in the middle of a comedy show, Mike Epps keeps the jokes coming.

In a video posted by TMZ, Epps is seen onstage performing in Texas when suddenly some papers are thrown onto the stage.

"White b***h just threw some papers up on the mother f***ing stage ... b***h, f**k you,"
 Mike first said. 

He went to share with the crowd, "This is from when I whooped that n***a's a** in Detroit." Not stopping there, he continued to tell the woman as she exited the building, "B***h, I don't give a f**k ... suck my d**k."

Back in December, TMZ broke the news that Mike has laid his fist on a photographer during his wife's birthday bash at the Key Club in Detroit, Michigan. Of the altercation, he said at the time, "It was a private celebration for my wife's birthday. I asked the photographer numerous times not to film, but he refused to let up. I then attempted to retrieve the tape from the camera." 

Not a good look Mike,, check out both videos below!!


Mike Epps Gets Served
 


Assault Video

No comments:

Post a Comment