May 16, 2011

Swizz Beatz Talks "Watch The Throne," DMX, His Favorite Beat


Swizzy talks everything under the sun, including Kanye and Jay-Z's collabo album.
Swizz Beatz is a busy man these days, prepping his upcoming album, Haute Living, as well as producing for everyone under the sun.
In a recent interview with Bootleg Kev of Hot 97.5, Swizzy discussed some of the many projects he has going on, including Jay-Z and Kanye's collaboration album, Watch the Throne. "I got some fire on that album. I don't even know the name of the joints, because when we workin', we just focused on making history.
"As far of the names, I'm sure [Kanye] and Jay'll figure that out," he said, adding that he's recorded two or three records for the album.
Swizz also addressed the possibility of working with DMX in the future. "It's all on him. I'm open to work with anybody who's a part of the family. Just like Eve... I'm still a part of the Ruff Ryder roots, and it's not going anywhere."
Finally, Swizz discussed his favorite beat, picking the one that brought his name to prominence. "I always say ['Ruff Ryders Anthem.'] I always goes back to that."

No comments:

Post a Comment