Jul 13, 2011

Mathew Knowles Denies Stealing From Daughter Beyonce Despite Audit That Proves Otherwise

Mathew Knowles is vehemently denying accusations that he stole money from his daughter Beyoncewhile acting as her manager. He has filed legal papers trying to clear his name.

Beyonce fired her dad back in March, but said at the time it was mutual and amicable.

I’ve only parted ways with my father on a business level,” Beyonce said in a statement at the time. “He is my father for life and I love my dad dearly. I am grateful for everything he has taught me.

However, TMZ is reporting there is much more to the story.

Mathew blames Live Nation Entertainment for sabotaging his business relationship with his daughter. He claims that they told Beyonce he was stealing from her because they wanted desperately to "sink their fangs" into Beyonce's 2011 world tour according to documents obtained by TMZ.

Beyonce eventually had her law firm conduct an audit and discovered her father had stolen from her. He was then fired.

Mathew maintains his innocence and wants the judge to give him the right to take depositions of various people at Live Nation, to determine just how they concluded he was a thief.

No comments:

Post a Comment