Oct 3, 2011

Jay-Z Says Beef With Lil Wayne Is "Just Sport, That's Rap Music" [Video]




"I'm like, 'Really, half-a-billi?' N*gga, really, you got Baby money/ Keep it real with n*ggas, n*ggas ain't got my lady money." Jay-Z - "H.A.M."

Jay-Z and Lil Wayne are engaged in an ongoing battle. The two rap titans have been throwing subliminals at each other for a while, but it became obvious they were battling when Jay dissed Wayne on "H.A.M."

Wayne fired back on "It's Good" off of his latest album, Tha Carter IV.

"Talkin' bout Baby money? I got your baby money/ Kidnap your b*tch, get that how-much-you-love-your-lady money," Wayne rapped.

Wayne talked about the feud in an interview with Vibe last month.

You can’t do anything but perceive what you hear. If I know that for a fact, I can never be upset about someone’s reaction to it," Wayne said “Every man should know the repercussions and consequences behind whatever they do before they do it. And of course, I know there wont be any repercussions behind what I did.

Jay spoke publicly about the beef for the first time last week at his Shawn Carter Foundation's Making the Ordinary Extraordinary event.

"That's sport, that's rap music," Jay told MTV"Nothing is going to change but the participants. I don't even see why that's news."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment