Feb 6, 2012

Wiz Khalifa Explains O.N.I.F.C. Acronym

For those wondering what Khalifa’s sophomore album’s O.N.I.F.C. stands for, the Taylor Gang H.N.I.C. gives Sway the skinny and how it was inspired by Prodigy’s debut.
“It’s the Only N-Word in First Class,” Wiz said, breaking down the much-speculated acronym when he appeared on “Sway in the Morning” on Shade 45 on Friday (February 3). “It’s inspired by Prodigy’s H.N.I.C. When he dropped that, I felt like that sounded so strong.”
There is a clean version of the album, too: One Night in First Class. I was just talking about me being a young rich dude and being black,” Wiz told Shade 45 hosts Sway and Devi Dev about his experience in airports. “It looks crazy to them when I walk up to them and show them my ticket or I’m going in priority seating, They’re like ‘You’re sure?’ “

No comments:

Post a Comment