Aug 25, 2013

August Alsina Performs 'I Luv This' x 'Ghetto.' Gets Emotional After Call From Fan. "That's Why I Do It, To Show People Anything's Possible" [Video]

  During a recent visit to Sway in the Morning, the super talented R&B singer August Alsina performed "Ghetto" off of his just released EP titled Downtown: Life Under the Gun. He also took calls from fans and got emotional when a caller told him he could hear the struggle in his music.


"That's why I do it. That just shows me that what I'm doing is paying off," August said while fighting back tears. "That's what's it's about, to show motherf*ckers that anything is possible. 'Caue I done been through some sh*t. I'm 20, and I'm a n*gga that you would think is about 40. Just cause of the way I carry myself."


August Alsina Performs 'Ghetto.' Gets Emotional



August Alsina peforms "I LUV THIS"

No comments:

Post a Comment