Aug 23, 2013

Kanye West Interview With Kris Jenner: Yeezy Speaks On His Love For Kim Kardasian & Now Having Something To Live For [Video]

 Kanye West sat down with Kris Jenner on her show, Kris. In this clip from the interview the rapper professes his love for Kris' daughter, Kim Kardashian.

"I can have people saying, 'You know this is going to damage your credibility as an artist or as a designer.' And I say I don't care I love this woman. I'm being with this person because I love this person," West said. "She's worth it to me. [Kim] is my joy. And she my brought my new joy into the world. There's no paparazzi and there's no blog comment that's gonna take that joy from me."

 West goes on to talk about how Kim and their new baby have given him something ti live for.



KRIS interviews KANYE: "(Kim) is my joy & she brought my new joy into this world"



KRIS interviews KANYE: I HAVE A WHOLE FAMILY TO LIVE FOR
KRIS interviews KANYE: "I don't want to jump on the couch"

No comments:

Post a Comment