Dec 11, 2013

Freddie Gibbs On Young Jeezy: "He's On His Last Leg So I'ma Go Ahead & Kick The N*gga In The Grave"







To say Freddie "Gangsta" Gibbs' departure from the CTE camp wasn't amicable would be an understatement. According to Gibbs, he left the label in December 2012 because he and Jeezy didn't see eye to eye on more than a few things.

By that time Gibbs already had his own ESGN label in place. In June 2013 he released ESGN the album.


Gibbs has continued to throw shots at The Snowman over the last few months. In June he told XXL that Jeezy wasn't a man of his word.


Anything he tells you, it’s going to be fake. I am going to give you the real. He gonna give you the sugarcoated version. That’s the difference between me and him. He gonna give you the sugarcoated sh*t, I am going to give you the real. At first, when that whole split happened, I was being political about it. I was thinking, ‘Man, I don’t want to f*ck up my relationship.’ But f*ck that sh*t, my n*gga. I’m feeding the whole city. That n*gga don’t do sh*t for me. I am going to point a n*gga out when he bogus and he was bogus for not owing up to his business relationship and doing what he was supposed to do business-wise.

In a new interview with HipHopDX, Gibbs said he was a better rapper than his former boss and was ready to show it.

Jeezy, he can’t rap better than me, That’s why the n*gga was afraid. He wasn’t ready to be in boss mode. He still wanted to be in rapper mode. He’s like a n*gga in the NBA that’s about to retire and [is] on his last leg, while a young n**** like me is just killing n*ggas. I’m like Paul George on these n*ggas right now. He’s on his last leg so I’ma go ahead and kick the n*gga in the grave while he’s standing on the edge.


Things should heat up over the next several months as Gibbs releases the Madlib produced project, Cocaine Pinata and ESGN 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment