Dec 12, 2013

Kidd Kidd Says Nobody Knows Jay Electronica In New Orleans, Speaks On Trinidad James "You Talked That Sh*t, Now You Gotta Back It Up," Says G-Unit Is A Family [Video]



Posse TV recently caught up with Kidd Kidd a.k.a. Nutt Da Kidd a.k.a. The Reallionaire for that raw, uncut type of conversation we've come to expect from the G-Unit/Rida Gang emcee.



He addresses Trinidad James' recent derogatory comments about New York City, Jay Electronica, who had some slick words about 50 Cent recently and Kendrick Lamar bringing competition back into the game.


On Trinidad James comments about New York City

After the "Gold Everything" song it's not so much he can do. He wants the attention, so he said that. But my whole thing is, I wanna see something happen. You done talked that sh*t now you gotta back it up. So when he run into n*ggas like Maino and the people who you talking to, I don't wanna hear the, 'Oh we cool now.' And this and that. Because I feel like you don't diss people if you don't have a real problem with it. If you don't have no problem with people you're not supposed to diss them.



On Kendrick Lamar

I'm a rapper dude so I pay attention to the art. When you listen to him a lot of people got the misconception and felt like dude dissing. Nah man, dude letting n*ggas know like, 'I'm trying to be better than y'all.' It's not like, 'Oh f*ck y'all.' It's 'I'm trying to be better than y'all.' All that's telling you is n*gga step your game up. You can still be friends, but just know when we get on this track it's over for you.



On being competitive with other G-Unit artists

I feel that way about anything. Anything, anybody, any track I get on. My whole thing is I'm not here to bullsh*t and play games. If you want this sh*t you gotta be better. If you not better, you better try to get better. Because they got the next n*gga that's under you working 5 times harder than you with f*cking nothing. With nothing to lose and everything to gain.



On G-Unit the family

It's love, it's all fam. They accepted me from day one as fam. That's how we rock. It's G-Unit/Rida Gang. Shout out to all my n*ggas. Shout out to Yayo, shout out to Banks, shout out to Paris. We doing this sh*t. It's still a grind. I'm just the new n*gga that's coming from the bottom and trying to get there to where they at.



On Jay Electronica, who is also allegedly from New Orleans

You asked me the question so I gotta keep it 100. I don't know dude, I never seen him. When I heard about dude he was on a song a song with Talib Kweli and he said he's from New Orleans. And I said, 'He's from New Orleans? Where in New Orleans?' N*ggas was like, 'Oh he's from uptown.' I'm the type of n*gga that do research on n*ggas. Especially if you talking about you're from New Orleans. I asked around, don't nobody know dude. I'm not saying he's a fake n*gga or nothing like that. I don't know him to say that about him, but you asked me about him from New Orleans. I don't know about him from New Orleans.

No comments:

Post a Comment