Dec 11, 2013

LOL: Snoop Dogg Gives Conan O'Brien An Herbal Vaporizer + 7 Days Of Funk Performs 'Faden Away' [Video]

Snoop Dogg came bearing gifts during his visit to the Conan O'Brien Show on Monday (December 10). The West Coast rap legend presented the talk show host with aSnoop Dogg Herbal Vaporizer.

The Doggfather explained what he uses it for.

"It gets me open and free minded and ready to do what I do," Snoop said, speaking of the fragrances he uses. "I like Kush, I like Girl Scout cookies, and I like bubble gum."


Snoop later teamed up with his 7 Days of Funk partner, Dam-Funk, to perform "Faden Away."



Just in time for the holidays, Snoop's gift lets Conan enjoy his favorite, uh, "herbal oils."



 
7 Days of Funk feat. Snoopzilla & Dam Funk "Faden Away"

No comments:

Post a Comment