Dec 9, 2013

Pharrell Williams Says He Would Like To Produce An Entire 50 Cent Album







Super producer Pharrell Williams recently covered Complex's "Best of 2013" digital issue. Joe La Puma spoke with him about a wide variety of topics for the cover story.



One of the questions from the conversation that appears in the out takes was whether Skateboard P would be interested in working with 50 Cent.




I would love to make an album with 50 that felt like a film. 'Cause he’s an actor. He’s an actor and a rapper and all these other things. I would wanna put all those talents together and try and make a cohesive body of work that was all about him. I’d just be Mario Puzo. I don’t have to be Corleone. I don’t have to be in it at all. I could just be the air in the room, which is just the storywriter or the backdrop. Cause he’s the storywriter.

No comments:

Post a Comment