Jan 6, 2014

Hundreds Of Friends & Family, Including T.I. Pay Their Last Respects To Doe B. Tip Speaks At His Funeral [Videos]





22-year old Glenn "Doe B" Thomas was laid to rest at True Divine Baptist Church on Saturday, Jan. 3, 2013, Hundreds of family members, industry associates and friends came to pay their last respects.



“I want everybody to know that one thing I will never do, I will never let this man’s hard work go to waste,” his manager, DJ Frank White told the Montgomery Advertiser. “I will never let his life be lived in vain. All of my resources, all of my relationships, all of my efforts, all of my energy will be put forth to make sure that his dream lives on.”





T.I. speaks at Doe B's funeral



"It's very rare that you can find somebody at the age of 20 or 21 where you can walk the in a room with a Puff Daddy...You can walk them in the room with a Nelly, or you can walk them in the room with Timbaland or Jay Z and they not lose the cool. I saw that in him day one, off top. And that is what drew me to him even more so than the music," T.I. said.





Pallbearers carry the casket holding the body of Glenn "Doe B" Thomas, also known as Doe B, into True Divine Baptist Church on Saturday



Doe B and 21-year old Kimberly Johnson were killed in a shooting on December 28 at Centennial Hill Bar & Grill.





Kimberle Johnson



Johnson was also laid to rest on Saturday at True Divine Baptist Church. A third person, Timnorius Hamilton, died Friday, January, 3, from wounds suffered in the shooting. Two men have been arrested for the murders.




Celebrating life of Glenn Lamar Thomas, rapper 'Doe B': Celebrating the life of Glenn Lamar Thomas, also known as 'Doe B' at True Divine Baptist Church on Saturday, Jan. 3, 2013, in Montgomery, AL




No comments:

Post a Comment