Jan 10, 2014

Lord Jamar Believes Drake Would Beat Kendrick Lamar In A Battle & Is More Talented. What's Your Opinion? [Video]








Hip Hop was built on competition. Whether it was break dancing, DJing or emcees on the mic. There's always a desire within each artist to prove that he or she is the best.



Drake and Kendrick Lamar are 2 of today's most talented rappers. Who's better? That would depend on who you ask. I'm sure each of them believes he is better than the competition.

Ever since Kendrick dropped his verse on Big Sean's song "Control," where he declares he would lyrically murder Drake and a few others, there's been a feeling that a competition would spark between the two. I wouldn't call it a beef because that's not what either one of them are about.



Most fans would like to see it, but will it ever happen?Lord Jamar of the Brand Nubians recently sat down with Vlad TV to give his opinion



"Y'all n*ggas go ahead and battle. Y'all got some sort of emcee beef, then battle," Jamar said. "Y'all are not tough guys where you need to be fighting and all that type of sh*t. That sh*t's corny anyway. You both feel like you're some sort of lyrical prodigy's. Show and prove."



Jamar said he would have to lean towards Drake if the two did battle because he's more talented overall.



"I'll be honest I'm more acquainted with Drake's lyrics than I am of Kendrick's lyrics. He be saying some sh*t. Almost always kills it" Jamar continued. "I might have to go with Drake. Send me some more Kendrick sh*t and I might change my mind later. Probably all around [Drake is better]. At the end of the day it's not just about how well you can rhyme. It's about making songs too."

No comments:

Post a Comment