Feb 2, 2014

George Zimmerman Agrees To Celebrity Boxing Match. DMX Wants In. "I Am Going To Beat The Living F*ck Out Of Him" [Video]








George Zimmerman will participate in a celebrity box match on March 1st. Celebrity boxing promoter, Damon Feldman, is putting the event together. All proceeds from the bout will be donated to charity, according to TMZ.



An opponent has not yet been picked, but George is reportedly willing to fight anyone, regardless of race.



"We're not looking at it as a race thing," Feldman said. "We haven't discussed purple, yellow, white, black."


Rapper DMX would like to be the one to step into the ring with Zimmerman. He told TMZ he has specific plans for the man who was acquitted of killing 17-year old Trayvon Martin.


"I am going to beat the living f*ck out him. I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f*ck him right up. Once I am done with him, I am going to whip my d*ck out and p*ss on him, right in his muthaf*cking face. Zimmerman is a piece of sh*t and that’s what he needs to drink."


The Game also wants to fight Zimmerman, who told Radar Online he has experience in the ring.

“Prior to the incident I was actually going to the gym for weight loss and doing boxing-type training for weight loss and a mutual friend put me in contact with Damon and provided me with an opportunity and motivation to get back in shape and continue with my weight loss goals and also be able to help a charity out.”



No word yet on whether Feldman will consider Game or Dark Man X as an opponent for George, but if you would like the chance to physically punish Zimmerman you can email fightgeorge@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment