Jan 8, 2014

Bulgarian Host Tries To Bait DMX With Question About Eminem Being A 'Rap God.' X Barks Back "Don't Ask Me No Random Sh*t To Start Some Random Beef" [Video]





DMX is currently overseas touring. During as stop in Bulgaria he was interviewed by 359HipHop.com. Things started out smoothly with X talking about how well the tour is going, thanking God for helping to get his passport after being prevented from leaving the U.S. because of a child support debt.



As the questions began to veer towards Dark Man's trouble with the law, the current state of hip hop and Eminem's "Rap God" song he became aggravated.



You're a free man, you're traveling?

I've been a free man. The last few time I got locked up I was locked up for hours at a time. Driving without a license. Who the f*ck gets locked up for driving without a license? Me, because I'm famous. Police suck d*ck that's what the f*ck they do. They suck d*ck. I'm not a criminal. I'm not out there committing crimes and sh*t. I drive my f*cking car. I have a car, I drive. You wanna pull me over and lock me up? Then do what you do homie, but I'll be right back out doing the same f*cking thing I was doing eight hours ago. So, f*ck you.


How has the rap game changed in the last ten years?

The quality of rap f*cking sucks right now. There are some nice rappers, but for the most part n*ggas suck. That's what the f*ck it is. Take it how you wanna take it. Bring it...what!







So Eminem released a track which is called "Rap God." He's the rap God now?

I don't know what Eminem is. I know he's a talented artist. We have a good relationship. Don't ask me no random sh*t to start no random beef, alright. Please don't do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment