Jan 4, 2014

Rihanna Unveils Ad Campain For Mac Viva Glam. DJ Mustard Confirms Work On Singer's New Album [Video/Pic]










Video After The Jump



Rihanna is giving back in a big way. The singer shared her new campaign for Mac Cosmetics' Viva Glam Lipstick campaign on Twitter this morning. All proceeds from Viva Glam lipstick purchases will be used to help those living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. The lipstick will be available soon at http://www.maccosmetics.com/index.tmpl.







In other Rihanna related news, Roc Nation producer DJ Mustard revealed he's going into the lab with the R&B superstar to work on her eighth studio album since 2005.



"I'm finna go in with Rihanna," Mustard told Hip Hollywood. "We going straight to the clubs. Whatever I do going straight to the clubs. When I see artists that I wanna work with I kinda start doing stuff in their pocket, but it's still me."

No comments:

Post a Comment