Mar 19, 2010

Lady Gaga Wants Her Vagina Signed by Boy George





At a recent concert Lady Gaga asked 80's pop star Boy George to sign her lady parts. Boy George was pleased with their brief interaction stating "She was very sweet, she asked me to sign her vagina." George opted to sign Gaga's hat instead of her va-jay-jay.





Lady Gaga has stated in the past how much she idolizes the pop icon who is known for his androgynous look and golden voice that mad him an 80's chart topper

'It was very brief when I met her, there were a lot of people in the room, it was all a bit chaotic, I haven;t been around that kind of circus in years." Boy Georg told The Mirror. "I was like, 'oh my god!' You know, I've been that woman, so it was very interesting to be on the outside looking in.".

No comments:

Post a Comment