Sep 9, 2010

50 Cent Reveals Potential Collabos with Swizz Keys, Kanye West


Touching on a decision to take a break from Twitter, 50 Cent is beginning to shift his focus back to the music, which could make for some interesting collaborations:

“A lot of producers send stuff that’s interesting,” he said. “To me, it inspires me to write with different cadences, see a different style. I don’t want the record to sound like old material. I want it to sound like something new. They all go, ‘Oh, Fif, we want that Get Rich or Die Tryin’. They do the same thing to Jay-Z, [but] if you want the old one, buy the old one. If you want the new material that the artist is inspired to write, check it out.

“I sat with Swizz [Beatz]; I’mma try to get in with him. Don’t even be surprised if you hear me and Kanye, just talented artists — period. I’mma collaborate and make a monster this time. Ain’t nobody off limits to me in my head. If creatively they have something they feel is something for the project, I’m with it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment