Sep 9, 2010

Lloyd Banks: G-Unit rapper calls out DJ Whoo Kid

Rapper Lloyd Banks has called out DJ Whoo Kid, who he feels has reaped a lot of financial benefits from their mixtapes, and has said that he isn’t going to be working with the super-producer anytime soon.

He told Civilized Talk: "Well Whoo Kid, he's on like, he's suspended right now, at the moment. I made that guy so much money and did so many mixtapes with him.

"I put out five mixtapes in a year. He's been hitting me lately because he knows I'm getting ready to drop, so he's pressing me for a mixtape, but I don't know man.

"I know I'm gonna scatter material out so they're gonna be hearing freestyle material on radio shows, the Internet, sprinkling it all around.

“As far as a whole body of work on a mixtape, I don't know if they gonna get one. I mean, we'll see how things go but I never stop working on that underground material because it gives me the advantage to speak on current events.

"Who knows, somebody could speak on Banks tomorrow and something would be out by Friday."

No comments:

Post a Comment