Nov 26, 2010

Album Cover & Tracklist; Jamie Foxx – ‘Best Night of My Life’

Best Night of My Life

Ring in 2011 with some brand new music from Jamie Foxx. The Oscar winner provides the soundtrack to your New Year’s party with his fourth album Best Night of My Life (previously titled Body), due December 21. The set features the Drake-assisted “Fall for Your Type,” “Winner” co-starring Justin Timberlake and T.I., and Biggie-sampled “Living Better Now” featuring Rick Ross. The singer wears his sunglasses at night while overlooking the cityscape on the album’s blue-tinted cover artwork.

Tracklist

01. This Will Be (Intro)
02. Best Night Of My Life (Feat. Wiz Khalifa)
03. Living Better Now (Feat. Rick Ross)
04. Winner (Feat. Justin Timberlake & T.I.)
05. Freak (Feat. Rico Love)
06. Hit It Like This
07. Yep Dat’s Me (Feat. Ludacris & Soulja Boy)
08. Fall For Your Type (Feat. Drake)
09. Gorgeous
10. Let Me Get You On Your Toes
11. 15 Minutes
12. Sleeping Pill
13. Rejoice
14. All Said And Done

No comments:

Post a Comment