Nov 10, 2010

Trust Issues Preventing Eminem From Finding That Special Woman "I'd Like To Be In A Relationship. It's Just Hard To Meet New People In My Position"


Eminem has had a tremendously successful 2010 by all accounts

'Recovery' is by far the most popular album of the year. His Home and Home concerts with Jay-Z have been called the greatest hip hop shows ever by some, and he's overcome a drug habit that nearly killed him.

He still battles with trust issues though, when it comes to women and people in general. In an interview with Andy Greene of Rolling Stone, Em talks about how hard it is to get close to him.

"I have trust issues. With women, friends, whatever. You always wonder what their real motives are. I’ve got a small circle of friends, and it’s a lot of the same friends I’ve known forever. Right now, that works for me. I came out of some difficult things these past couple of years. I kind of feel like I’m just now finding my footing. So I want to make sure that’s secure before I go out and do anything else. I need to keep working on myself for a while."

Eminem is one of those rare artists who has literally written his life story in songs. His troubled childhood and marriage have been well documented on his albums. But you still get the feeling there is a lot you will never get to know about Marshall Mathers.

Will there ever be another special woman in his life? It's probably way too soon to answer that question, but for now, dating is not even an option.

"As far as going out, like dinner and a movie—I just can’t. Going out in public is just too crazy. I mean, I’d like to be in a relationship again someday. Who doesn’t? It’s just hard to meet new people, in my position."

No comments:

Post a Comment