Dec 8, 2010

Bow Wow Speaks On Raz B Situation & His Suicidal Tweets "I Didn't Mean It Like I'm About To Kill Myself Right Now

Young Money artist Bow Wow has seen his name tied to a couple of negative internet rumors recently.

One is that he is going to commit suicide, after tweets he made saying he would be better off dead.

The other is the rumor that he is somehow linked to the B2K, Raz B, Marques Houston homosexual molestation drama.

Bow sat down with Angie Ange of 93.9 WKYS to clear things up.

Is he suicidal?

Bow: You know what it is? You seen that movie with Macaulay Culkin - you seen Richie Rich before? Remember when he went to the baseball park, and he saw all the kids in the park? And the kids look at him like 'yo you got a mansion, and an amusement park.' He don't care about that, cuz that's all he knows. That's similar with me, it's the same story, it's all I know is the business. I aint had time to go play football, or do none of the regular stuff. So it's kind of like at times it haunts you. I'm unbalanced because I've only seen one side of life. So, it's like I didn't really mean it like 'yo I'm about to kill myself right now.' I wonder when I'll ever get peace, I guess I'll get it when I'm dead.

What was the Kat Stacks situation like, the things she was saying about him?

Bow: It's easy to deal with something that never happened. I've been in the game long enough, I'm a vet. I done heard it all, done it all. I can't handle shorty if she got a kid and gotta lie on rappers..

What about the Raz B situation?

Bow: A lot of these young cats have no guidance. They wasn't surrounded by official dudes who got that respect. It all starts with your camp and who you run with. Me it was a different story, so I aint got them problems. I was around some OG's in the game, whether it was Snoop, who discovered me, then Jermaine [Dupri] and now Stunna. So I aint around no suckas, I never been around no suckas. If you got some squares in your camp then you gotta get rid of that. I feel sorry for dude, I feel like it's a better way he probably could go about his situation. If it's that serious, then it's a better way you can handle that


No comments:

Post a Comment