Dec 10, 2010

Rich Boy Launches Line Of Debit Cards [Video]


Rich Boy is evolving from more than just an Alabama rapper to the latest celeb tapped for their own line of debit cards.

The southern emcee is teaming with Plastic Cash International LLC to add his face to their pre-paid, re-loadable debit Mastic Card.

The company works exclusively with Master Card to create a product aimed at teens, young adults and college-bound students.

Speaking on his latest venture, Rich Boy tells Pyramidwest TV that he's looking to expand further into business even after his master card is released.
"I got a master card coming out, it'll be available in a week and a half...it's sponsored my Master Card and it's my new debit card that I'll be putting out. I'm trying to venture into being more an entrepreneur. I want to be more of an entrepreneur than an artist."

Rich Boy's master card is available online at www.myplash.com.
Check out Rich Boy speaking on his debit card courtesy of Pyramidwest Media below.

No comments:

Post a Comment