Jan 18, 2011

Crooked I Tells His Million Dollar Story


It’s been a big week for the Slaughterhouse crew, but Crooked I has some more in store. He has finally announced the release date for his upcoming album Million Dollar Story. Look for it on March 22, 2011. He recently spoke about the album.
“I’ve got to have some sort of humungous impact, man. I think it’s going to be a great year. I’m doing a full length album, Million Dollar Story. I want to have half of it complete before we go on tour and then have the other half complete when I get back from Europe. I’m really, excited about the album, though. It’s been a journey, without a doubt, with my career and with my life. I’m just trying to put some inspirational music together as well as just classic Hip Hop and put it all in one package,” he said of the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment