Jun 30, 2011

9th Wonder Gets Release Date For Solo LP

After years of waiting, 9th wonder is ready to experience The Wonder Years on September 27th. The project will be released through his It’s A Wonderful World Music label and will feature: David Banner, Erykah Badu, Talib Kweli, Murs, Mac Miller, Kendrick Lamar, Warren G, Big K.R.I.T, Marsha Ambrosius, Big Remo, Rapsody, and Phonte Coleman.
What, no Joe Cocker? Ha! The album will also coincide with his new documentary, The Wonder Year.
Says, 9th:
“If there was ever a better time to express how I feel about hip-hop music, black music, or just music in general……it would be to do it now….on this project.  My career has been from the depths of the underground, to the pop charts, but it has always stayed my sound, and what I believed in to be pure……..welcome to the Wonder Years”

No comments:

Post a Comment