Jul 27, 2011

50 Cent Frustrated W/Interscope, Not Releasing Album. Will Leak 'Detox' Collaboration With Dr Dre


50 Cent's frustration with Interscope Records reached it's boiling point this morning (July 27).

In a series of tweets the G-Unit boss revealed that he would not be releasing his highly anticipated album this year as had previously been planned. He also said he would be leaking his much talked about 'Detox' collaboration with Dr. Dre titled "The Psycho" today at 2pm.

"Man I'm not releasing a album i can't believe interscope is this f*cked up right now. I apologize to all my fans," 50 wrote. "I will work with other artist on there projects but I will not put out another album. They dropped the ball with me one time to many. I LOVE DRE but I'm putting his next single psycho out tomorrow at 2:00 #SK."


50 said recently that he's worked harder on this new album than on his previous four in an attempt to best his debut 'Get Rich Or Die Tryin.' Some who have heard it like Havoc of Mobb Deep, say it's his best work yet. So it's quite understandable that he wanted his fans hear it sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment