Oct 31, 2011

Obie Trice Speaks On His Hatred Of Skinny Jeans, Artists He Likes & Lil B " I Hear His Music Is Terrible" [Video]




"Obie Trice, real name no gimmicks."


Former Shady Records artist, Obie Trice stopped by Ms. Drama's radio show while out promoting his forthcoming album, Bottom's Up.



The Detroit emcee had a lot of other things on his mind as well; specifically skinny jeans, artists he's feeling and Lil B.



Ms. Drama: Name something you would immediately change?


Obie Trice: Skinny jeans.



Ok what's your beef on skinny jeans?


That's just like...terrible



By terrible you mean men right?


Yeah, I mean men. Like little young dudes, that's cool. But men...it's not a good look.



From what age should you not be wearing skinny jeans?


I would say over 16. [If you're] 17,18 I would say chill out on the skinny jeans. When you become an adult chill out on the skinny jeans.



So if you could change it you would ban skinny jeans from the hip hop market?


Definitely, from the hip hop market.



What artists do you currently like?


I'm a big fan of Big K.R.I.T., J. Cole. Definitely the Kanye's and Jay.



Who are you not feeling?


What's the one guy's name everybody keeps talking about he calls himself a b*tch all the time?



Oh, you mean Lil B?


Yeah, I never heard his music though, but I heard he's kinda.....



He has a song "H*es On My D*ck Because I Look Like Jesus" that's currently out
.


Serious? [starts laughing hysterically]



And his album he released online is called I'm Gay, but gay meaning happy he says


Oh yeah?



So no collaborations with him in the future then?


Nah, I don't even know his music, but I hear so much about this guy. They talking about this guy like he's terrible though. His music is terrible they're saying.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment