Oct 31, 2011

Prodigy Talks Book, Wants Denzel Washington To Portray Him In Biopic [Video]

Prodigy's book, My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep’s Prodigy, caused a lot of controversy when it released. It touched on a lot of subjects that some of his former associates would have rather left buried in the past.


P told MTV that the backlash was expected.



"I knew that was gonna come," he told Sway. "I was just being real. It wasn't no publicity stunt. It was me being myself and telling my story."


Prodigy already has an actor in mind for the role of himself if thev book ever became a movie.


I’d need a top actor…get Denzel [Washington] or something," he said.



Denzel has definitely proven he can adapt to any role. He has an Oscar for his portrayal of a rogue Los Angeles cop in the movie Training Day to prove it, but he's probably a little too old to play P.



What actor would you pick to play Prodigy?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment