Dec 23, 2011

Fabolous Set To Release 'There Is No Competition 3' Mixtape On Christmas Day



Fabolous' There Is No Competition mixtape series will come to an end when he releases the third installment on Christmas Day.

"With this mixtape, it’s Christmas time, I wanted to do something for the fans,” he told XXL.“People are [going to be] home all week, it’s a great time to get in people’s brain all week.”

The DJ Drama hosted series is a fan favorite, but Fab says three is enough.

“I don’t know if I’m gonna go further because I feel like three is enough for a series," Fad said. “I think that’s what happens with movies sometimes with the ‘Jason Part…’ 9s, 10s you [end up] losing a little bit of flavor because you’re just recreating the same thing ten times. So, I think this one might be the final installment of the There Is No Competition series.”

The tape will have features from Lloyd Banks, Red Cafe, Ne-Yo, Paul Cain and Trey Songz.

No comments:

Post a Comment