Dec 27, 2011

Tattoo Artist Kevin Campbell Responds To Drake's Threat "Please Say That Drake Wants To F*ck Me Up. I Will Totally Fight Drake One On One"



The tattoo artist Drake threatened to "f*ck up" if he ever sees him is up for the challenge.

As previously reported, Kevin Campbell of L.A.'s Will Rise tattoo shop got Drake's attention when he tatted the rapper's name across a woman's forehead, then referred to Drake as "soft" and a "goofnugget r&b dude."



Drake responded angrily in an interview with Mando Fresco of Los Angeles’ Power 106 radio station.

“The guy who tatted is a f*cking a**hole though, I will tell you that," Drake said. "I don’t f*ck with that guy. F*ck you to that tat artist by the way. And you should lose your job and should never do tattoos again and I don’t f*ck with you. And if I ever see you, I’ma f*ck you up.”

Campbell, who has been battling Drake fans on Twitter, refuses to acknowledge Drake is a rapper. He continues to call him an r&b singer. Campbell says he's ready to scrap with Drizzy, as long as the fight is one on one.

"Please say that Drake actually wants to f*ck me up. I will totally fight Drake. One on one. Tell him to name a time and place," Campbell wrote on Twitter. "Can anybody confirm that this Drake guy actually wants to fight? Too funny! A dude who probably wipes his a** with 100$ bills actually cares about me calling him an R&B goofnugget is hilarious. I didn't know who he was before I did the tattoo...Don't see why he cares that I said he was soft as baby sh*t. Really though. This Drake sh*t is the funniest sh*t ever. Getting called out by a famous R&B dude wasn't on my bucket list, but I'm stoked."


This is kind of a lose/lose situation for Drake. He threatens to physically hurt the tattoo artist, probably not expecting the guy to respond, but now that he has what will Drake do?

No comments:

Post a Comment