Jan 31, 2012

Machine Gun Kelly Tosses Midgets & Plays With Half Naked Women At Fort Lauderdale Concert, Then Talks About His 2 Album Deal W/Bad Boy & Upcoming Single "Rain" [Video]



Machine Gun Kelly saw both good times and bad while in Florida last week for a couple of concerts. He was arrested, then released for disorderly conduct in St. Petersburg, but not before he successfully performed there on Saturday and in Fort Lauderdale on Thursday.

Mikey T The Movie Star caught up with the Cleveland rapper after his rowdy show at Club Revolution in Fort Lauderdale to talk about his Bad Boy Records deal and upcoming single.

"They gave me full creative control," MGK said if his Bad Boy deal. "I have creative control over everything on my project. It's worked out for me well. They let me grind and they don't hand me sh*t. I don't have a csilver spoon with that label, and that's what I asked for. Puff is a big brother to me. I signed for 2 [albums]."

MGK's "Wild Boy" single with Waka Flocka has been making some noise. He's getting ready to follow that up with the release a new single entitled "Rain."

"A song called Rain [is my next single]. I'm really excited about that song. It's a deep song," he said. "It's the opposite of Wild boy. A very revolutionary, rebellion type of message."

Check out the rest of the interview and wild concert footage below.


No comments:

Post a Comment