Apr 3, 2012

Diggy Simmons Speaks On J. Cole Diss Record "It's Family Over Everything" [Video]




Diggy Simmons shook up the hip hop world when a diss track aimed at J. Cole hit the internet over the weekend. Radio station KGGI 99.1 FM caught up with Diggy to find out the motivation behind the diss.



"It was really that my sister [Vanessa] like over a year ago told me he was saying he did this, that and the third with her because they went to the same college. But they didn't even know each other like that, so it wasn't like that," Diggy said. "She also told me that he subliminally also talked about her in a song called 'Purple Rain,' which is also false. So it was just me sticking up for my family."



Diggy goes on to say that he didn't leak the track, but both he and his dad, Rev. Run agreed that it's family over everything. He also added that he's not worried about Cole firing shots back at him.


No comments:

Post a Comment