Oct 23, 2012

Gucci Mane Issues Warning To Yung Joc "If Yung Joc Need To Resolve Any Issues I'll Be Back Off The Road. We Can Handle It"



 

Gucci Mane is seemingly ready to take on the world lately. After putting his beef with Young Jeezy back on the front burner with the diss records "Truth" and "Respect Me," he's now taking shots at Yung Joc and Jeezy's former manager Kenneth “Block” Russell.

“I got all eyes on me like Pac did/But I ain’t tryin’ to go broke like Joc did/I ain’t tryin’ to f*ck my deal up like Block did," Gucci raps in the song "F*ck the World" off of his new Trap God mixtape.


Joc was previously signed to Bad Boy South and had a hit record with "It's Going Down," which appeared on his 2006 album, New Joc City. But he hasn't released an album since 2007.



Block had a deal with Bad Boy South, but that went sour after the artists he signed didn't meet Diddy's standards according to
AllHipHop.  

Gucci took to Twitter to send a warning Joc's way.




Joc says he has no idea why Gucci is coming at him.




Gucci's definitely on a rampage. Check out the video for "F*ck the World" below.

No comments:

Post a Comment