Oct 18, 2012

Max B - Keep Your Head To The Sky

 

Here's an unreleased gem from Max B. The song is actually a reference track Max recorded for Diddy and was meant to be a single on Notorious B.I.G.'s posthumous album, Duets: The Final Chapter.

The beat was eventually sold to L.A. Reid and became Christina Milian's hit record "Say I" featuring Young Jeezy.

This reference track was released by TheGCodes. Check out what they had to say below.

This post was actually a reference or rather an idea done by me and Max B. Right after Puff recorded this song for Jim Jones "What You Sipping" I decided to give the homie Max a shot. Puff and I actually liked Max B, I wish I could have signed him. That's whole other story. However what I will say is the beat was originally for Puff for the Biggie Duets, actually was supposed to be a single. Then Cool and Dre,weeks after having the beat, their manager at time said she sold the beat to LA Reid. Fast forward it was a single for Christina Milian. Well this song is for the Max B fans and for my homie A$AP Yams! Max B aka Mr Prolific keep your head to the sky (Pause).

No comments:

Post a Comment