Oct 23, 2012

Papoose - 'Alphabetical Slaughter Part 2' [Cover Art]



Papoose blew many hip hop head's minds when he released "Alphabetical Slaughter" in 1999. In it he used every letter of the alphabet rhyming from a to z. Soon we'll get to hear part 2 of that classic.

This time the Brooklyn, New York rapper will flip the script by rhyming from z to a.


"Alphabetical Slaughter is a record where I flow from A to Z. I break down all 26 letters of the alphabet, but I don't do it just to do it, or just to say I'm doing it," he told Kevin W. Reese of
Hartford's 93.7, back in January. "I challenge any artist to do it. They try it but they never do it the right way. If you look at Alphabetical Slaughter on a piece of paper it should be in alphabetical order. So when you're using 'A' words, it should be nothing but 'A' words in there. You can't say 'the' or none of that. It has to make perfect sense what you're saying. We need to see this in writing and really see that you're making sense and it's really in alphabetical order. That was Alphabetical Slaughter part 1. On my album The Nacirema Dream, which is coming out very soon, I did it from Z to A, where I'm using all totally different words. If I use any word that I used in part 1, come check me."

The song will be on his long awaited album, Nacirema Dream, which will be dropping soon. Check out the cover art for "Alphabetical Slaughter pt. 2" Pap released via
Twitter up top and peep the original song/video and teaser of pt. 2 below.





 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment