Apr 17, 2013

50 Cent & Mark Wahlberg Respond To Boston Marathon Bombings "It's Disgusting" [Video]



The world is still in shock after the bombings at the Boston Marathon on Monday, April 15th. There were 3 deaths, including 8-year old Martin Richard, and at least 174 people were injured when two bombs exploded near the finish line of the race.

Actor Mark Walhberg was born and raised in Boston. He had a difficult time speaking about what happened last night at the New York premiere of his new film, "Pain and Gain."

"I really didn't even want to come tonight. I hadn't really heard much. I spoke to my mom, and most of my family seems to be OK. It's such a big event, there's so many people there. It's horrible man. It's f*cking disgusting, man. I just - I'm very upset," Wahlberg told the Associated Press. "You try to put everything in God's hands and whatever happens here is out of our control and there's a bigger picture. But it's still obviously upsetting,"

G-Unit mogul 50 Cent shared similar thoughts on the tragedy.

"I don't even know, what is the response to violence? It's usually more violence," 50 said. "When you see kids involved in it, I can't write it off."

No comments:

Post a Comment