Apr 16, 2013

Logic Inks Deal With Def Jam + Spits 2013 XXL Freshman Freestyle [Video]

 

2013 XXL Freshman Class member Logic is celebrating his new deal with Def Jam Records. The news comes as the Baltimore, Maryland emcee prepares to release a project titled Young Sinatra: Welcome to Forever.

According to HipHopDX. Logic's major label debut will be overseen by Def Jam Vice President and super producer No I.D.

"I'm excited to take this next step in my career," said Logic in a press statement. "It's incredible for Def Jam [Records] and Visionary Music Group to work together and the opportunity to collaborate with a living legend like No I.D. is priceless. I'm very humbled to be apart of the most iconic hip hop label of all time."

No I.D. is excited to have Logic on the team.

"Logic has a great future ahead and we are happy to have him at Def Jam. He has the talent to be a great artist and make a strong presence in our industry," said No I.D.

Check out out Logic's new XXL Freshman freestyle below.


No comments:

Post a Comment