May 27, 2013

Chief Keef Accuses Security Guard Of Racism In Atlanta Weed Bust "The Way He Looked At Us Was A Racist Look"



Chief Keef is claiming racism played a big part in his arrest last week. The 17-year old Chicago rapper was taken into police custody last Monday at the LeMeridan Hotel near Atlanta and charged with disorderly conduct.



A security guard had gone to Keef's room to investigate a water leak when he smelled marijuana and called the police.



Sosa gave TMZ a different account of the incident, although he doesn't deny getting high.


"So me and my homie Tray Savage was in the hotel room chillin' when some fat a$ security guard started knocking on the door talking about he needed to fix a water leak, So his a$ walked in and started looking around at us and immediately gave me the racist look then started talking sh*t to me. I told him, 'I thought you wanted to fix a water leak?' Which he obviously lied 'cause there was no water leaking. Then he immediately started talking sh*t to us. He told me that he was going to call the police on me so I called him a b****. He kept saying how the police about to be on their way to lock me up so I blew smoke in his face and pulled out 30 racks and said I got the bond money -- there is more where this come from. [He was] racist from the moment he walked in the room. The way he looked at us was a racist look."

The security guard says he was just doing his job when he called 911 because smoking weed and possessing is a crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment