May 14, 2013

Eve Poses For Sexy Photos. Talks New 'Lip Lock' Album & Fashion With The New York Post [Pics]



Just a couple of days away from releasing, Lip Lock, her fourth studio album and first since 2002, Eve sat down with Michael Angelo Matos of the New York Post to talk about her new project and more.
On working with Snoop Dogg, Miss Kitty, Swizz Beatz, Pharell Williams, Sean Paul, Missy Elliot abd Gabe Saporta.

I wanted to work with people that I actually enjoy listening to. And I wanted the people on this album to want to be there — not that it was a label calling in a favor. It felt right. It felt organic. Everything, every producer that’s on it, every side artist that’s on it, it all came together so easily. There wasn’t any frustration.



On her eye for fashion

I’ve gotten introduced to designers on blogs or Instagram. If I see something I love, I will follow the trail. I find a lot of fashion on Pinterest. I wish you could see my page right now. For me, it’s an inspiration. I usually pull stuff, like ‘I want to look this rock-chic-sexy. This is the look I aspire to.’



Lip Lock is set to be released on May 14th.



Check out the 34-year old Philly rapper's sexy new look below courtesy of NYP's Elizabeth Lippman.


































No comments:

Post a Comment