May 24, 2013

Fat Joe Speaks On Squashed 50 Cent Beef. Predicts The Two Will Never Have A Problem Again "I Thought Somebody Would Die" [Video]


50 Cent and Fat Joe had one of the longest running beefs in rap history. The two were able to come together like men and squash the beef at the Chris Lighty tribute during the 2012 BET Hip Hop Music Awards.



"I thought somebody would die. Forget the rap. Forget the WWF. I thought this beef would never end without somebody dying. Whether it's TS or whether it's his [crew]. It was gonna end like that, " Joe told Sway on MTV's RapFix yesterday. "He had a lot of respect for Chris Lighty. I had a lot of respect and we went over there and did the tribute together. And no disrespect to him in the universe, but he put his hand out. So when a man sticks out his hand for me and he says, 'yo, it's for Chris, it's peace.' It's peace and I don't ever anticipate ever having a problem again with him in my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment