May 24, 2013

Foxy Brown Denies Starting Rumor That Jay-Z Took Her Virginity & Gave Her An STD. Threatens Legal Action






Foxy Brown is fighting back against a vicious rumor involving her and Jay-Z. A story has been circulating that Hov took Brown's virginity when she was 15 and he was 27, filmed the sex, chased transsexuals and gave her an STD.


Brown spoke with TMZ and denied that she was the source of the rumors

"The atrociousness of this story sickened me to my stomach. Any and everyone involved will be contacted by my attorney," Foxy said. "In all my years in the music industry, these are the most disgusting and disrespectful allegations I've ever experienced. This fictitious story ... with no audio, visual or written interview, clearly was concocted with malicious intent."

"Jay has only been wonderful to me and my family, a great friend throughout all the years I've known him and we had nothing but great success as a team," Foxy continued."Beyonce, his wife, has always been gracious and sweet to me. I will not let any undercover hater create discord and disrespect my name and reputation. This disrespect will NOT be tolerated."



No comments:

Post a Comment