May 20, 2013

Infamous Mobb's Ty Nitty Responds To N.O.R.E.'s Claim That He Shot Him. Says He Knocked The CNN Rapper Out "Stop Running Around Like Ur Some Shooter" [Video]



 A lot of street wars take place in Queens, New York. Prodigy detailed a few incidents in his book, My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep's Prodigy. One story that got a lot of attention was N.O.R.E. allegedly shooting Ty Nitty of Infamous Mobb.
 During an April 5th interview with Vlad TV, N.O.R.E. spoke about the shooting.
 "I Would have never said anything about that story because that story makes his people look bad," N.O.R.E. said. "It makes Ty Nitty look bad, who I got love and respect for."
 
 Ty finally responded to the situation in a new vlog. He says Prodigy never saw the incident so his account was inaccurate.
 According to Ty the whole thing went down at a club called Crystals in Queens.
 "What happened was I seen Noreaga and I handled my business point blank. I grabbed him by his hoody and I punched him once, and punched him twice. I knocked him to the floor. He was bleeding [knocked[ out," Nitty explained. "So how did he shoot Ty Nitty? That never happened. When I walked way that's when shots went off and I got hit in my leg. The reason Prodigy put it in his book is because there an altercation that took place, but he was never around. When I beat Noreaga up, Prodigy ran under the trucks. He was hiding under the cars. He didn't see anything, but he wrote in the book, just to sell the books."
 Ty says it's time for N.O.R.E. to stop telling a bogus version of the story.
 "Me addressing this [is] to clear my name on all levels," Ty continued. "Noreaga from CNN never shot me,ever. So Noreaga stop running around like you some shooter. I see you going on some type of campaign like you're a killer. And you got all these record labels, your people, your fans believing you a shooter. You not bout that life. You never been bout that life."


 TY NITTY RESPONDS TO N.O.R.E OF CNN

 N.O.R.E. speaks on past beef with Mobb Deep and shooting Ty Nitty

No comments:

Post a Comment