May 24, 2013

Katy Perry Disses Chief Keef's Song 'Hate Being Sober', Sosa Goes Off Via Twitter "Dat B*tch Katy Perry Can Suck Skin Off Of My D*ck"



Singer Katy Perry found herself in the middle of a one sided war of words with Chief Keef on Twitter after dissing his song "Hate Being Sober," which also features 50 Cent and Wiz Khalifa.
The singer wrote how much she disliked the song on the social networking site earlier in the week.





Keef responded to Perry's diss with more than a few unkind words.



"Ill Smack The Sh*t out her," Keef wrote. "New Song Katy Perry Coming Soon."

Katy later tried to clarify her initial tweet. Stating that she meant no harm and actually likes one of Keef's songs.


"Mr. Keef! I'm sorry if I offended you. I heard a lot of people guesting on the song & didn't even know it was you in particular. Actually," Katy explained. "I'm a fan of your 'Don't Like' video tbh. I was really just having a general opinion on our generations desire to be constantly intoxicated."


Is that the end? Will Keef drop a diss record? I guess we will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment