May 29, 2013

Ludacris Says He's An Elite MC Who Doesn't Get The Respect He Deserves. Defends Justin Bieber & More [Video]





Ludacris is preparing to release his eighth studio album later this year. Ludaversal is the Georgia rapper's follow up to 2010's Battle of the Sexes.


Luda sits down with Rap-Up to discuss why he feels he is an elite emcee, Justin Bieberbeing an artist that will be around for a long time, possibility of acting full time and why he feels he doesn't get the respect he deserves.


"My chapter in hip hop is done. Anything I do from here on is just continuing success," Luda said. "I don't feel I really get the respect I deserve, but I understand to a degree why. It's because I play so f*cking much, man. They call me Ludacris for a reason. It's beyond crazy, it's ridiculous. I have a lot of humor to it. So sometimes people don't know when to take me serious. And sometimes people do take me serious when I'm really just joking around. I feel like that is the reason why I don't get the respect I deserve, because when you're laughing at somebody you can't really take them serious."

No comments:

Post a Comment