May 16, 2013

Mannie Fresh Speaks On Drake & Lil Wayne Doing A Big Tymers Album Without Him. "It's Like Doing A Jackson 5 Album W/Boyz II Men" [Video]



Mannie Fresh touched base with Sway during today's MTV RapFix Live. Mannie was an original member of the Big Tymers along with Birdman. There's been talk of a new Big Tymers project with Lil Wayne and Drake. Birdman said recently that Mannie would not be included.

Mannie offered his opinion on the situation.


"I don't bash Cash Money, Birdman, or none of them. It's really on, I'm just striving on just getting what I deserve, you know, what I put in. So maybe that's what [Birdman's] feelings is," Mannie said. "Honestly I think Drake is a great artist, I think Wayne is a great artist, but they not the Big Tymers. It's kind of like doing a Jackson 5 album with Boyz II Men. Two different eras.Great artists, but Boys II Men not the Jackson 5. I think the people have spoken. You can go on any blog and read the comments"





No comments:

Post a Comment